Many educational centers are buildings that have been built for many years. After years of use and countless students, many of these facilities are starting to have problems. Especially with outdated air distribution systems. Which directly affect the air quality of the building.
Educational centers demand attractive, resistant, easy-to-maintain, safe and sustainable flooring. Likewise, durability and hygiene are important in areas used by children and young people.
Raised floors have also become the ideal solution when it comes to hiding wiring and pipes, creating spaces that are free of obstacles and are beautiful as well as functional.
They allow beneficial ductwork to be installed out of sight without requiring structural modifications, channeling more filtered and heated air into your classrooms and common areas. You can count on our team to create a design that offers all the features you want to include.
Raised access floors to improve interior spaces in educational spaces. Benefits
In addition to notable improvements in air quality, raised floors in educational buildings can offer a wide variety of other benefits, regardless of the size of the school or the age of the building:
- Improved acoustics. Also they help absorb voices, vibrations, and other noise to keep sounds contained in the classroom.
- The building can be air-conditioned from the flooring, saving energy costs. This system houses the air conditioning equipment at the plenum and allows the expelling of cool-warm air from perforated panels to the room.
- Cable management. The free subsoil hides services and installations (electrical, energy, telephony, pipes, air conditioning…) in the technical plenum of the system.
- Improved aesthetics. There is an infinite number of finishes that can be used in the raised access floors of Polygroup. Among them is such as granite, porcelain, PVC, or wood. Basically, this facilitates the possibilities of adaptation to the decoration and colors of the areas in which these are applied.
- High resistance. Particularly, it is designed with high load resistance. Therefore, it supports heavy equipment without the need for benches or other support elements.
- This system is characterized by its stability and durability. These features make it easier to make modifications instead of normal floors.