POLYGROUP PROJECT SUPPORT
CREATING DYNAMIC AND ALIVE SPACES
POLYGROUP provides full technical and commercial assistance to its customers from early design phases of the building through the subsequent maintenance of the raised access floor systems. We are more than a manufacturer, as we aim to be a key collaborator and close advisor of your projects.
QUALIFIED PROJECT SUPPORT
The technical team of POLYGROUP will provide a close and exhaustive assistance to specifiers, architecture studios, designers, engineers and distributors as well as installers, starting from early phases of design of the building and as a support in the installation of the raised access floor system.
- Technical specifications of raised access floor systems according to European and American standards.
- CAD details of raised access floor systems as well as specific solutions for each project.
- Tests and certificates of the different raised access floor systems according to UNE EN12825 and ASTM.
- Information and benefits of UFAD (Under floor air distribution) technology.
- LEED information regarding raised access floor systems.
- Cost and price comparison of different raised access floor systems and implementation in the building.
- Maintenance, use and installation guides for GAMAFLOR raised access floor systems.
PROJECT DESIGN SUPPORT
POLYGROUP offers to architect studios, designers and engineers a complete assistance in the design phase by creating specification texts and technical CAD details of standard as well as specific solutions of our raised access floor systems.
Our continuous development of I + D + I for more than 40 years provides our customers with the security that our entire range of products can be finished with a wide coverings palette applied from factory, thus obtaining maximum versatility and accessibility in the system as well as creating an innovative and elegant space.
Polygroup reserves the right to modify any product or content without prior notice.