We are an international manufacturer of raised access floor systems of high quality and competitiveness in the different world markets.
RAISED FLOOR / FALSE FLOOR
Our production plants are fully equipped with the latest technology widely meet the false floor / raised floor market demand as well as its different finishes and accessories. Raised access flooring are composed by panels with a particular covering supported on vertical pedestals, the height of which can be regulated, creating a space (plenum) which allows housing the different service systems. All the raised flooring tiles are independent and easily removable to allow access to the facilities underneath (UFAD technology).
The different production centers of advanced technology allow the development of all the technical floor systems requested in the market, their finishes and accessories. GAMAFLOR raised access floors are a constructive solution for many spaces that improve their functionality, aesthetics, cost and performance of the building.
A NEW GENERATION OF RAISED FLOOR
SYSTEMS FOR A MORE EFFICIENT CONSTRUCTING
Born to place a high value on innovative floor solutions as well as products for the world of design, architecture, and technology, GAMAFLOR mark positioned itself as a reference in commercial applications and Data Center areas CPD.
RAISED FLOOR SYSTEM WHY CHOOSING?
Advantages of using a access floor system
- The ease access to the building installations from any place at the elevate floor .
- Power, energy, communication and data base systems can be housed at the plenum.
- The building can be air-conditioned from the flooring, saving energy costs. This system houses the air conditioning equipment at the plenum and allows expelling cool-warm air from perforated panels to the room.
- Tiles allow changes in the distribution of the areas at the building according to the customer needs.
- The possibility of raising the system over a metre allows the levelling of the rooms at different heights.
- Highest heavy-load capacity systems that allow heavy equipment to rest on without the need of benches or any other supporting tool.
- Any distribution of working posts in open areas is allowed, thanks to the use of built-in connection boxes at the flooring without the need for a wall.
- No wires are seen in the room which increases the aesthetic quality.
- Wiring, air-conditioning equipment installation and repairing service costs are reduced.
- The use of recycled materials as well as our commitment to the environment has made of it worthy of the certifications Green or Leed for the building.
- There is an infinite number of finishes that can be used in the raised access floors of Polygroup, such as granite, porcelain, PVC or wood. This facilitates the possibilities of adaptation to the decoration and colors of the areas in which these are applied.
- It is a system characterized by its stability and durability, making it easier to make modifications rather than in normal floors.
DISCOVER THE TECHNOLOGY FOR CONTINUOUS VIEW EFFECT, THE NEW AESTHETICAL DESIGN CONCEPT IN RAISED ACCESS FLOORING
ACCESS FLOORING SYSTEMS PROJECTS SPOTLIGHTS
In its more than 40 years of experience, our team has had the opportunity to participate in a wide variety of projects, both nationally and internationally, enriching and strengthening the know-how of the company that is imprinted on each new project.
FALSE FLOOR SPECIFICATIONS FOR ARCHITECTS AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT
We provide updated specification texts for specifiers, architecture studios, designers, and engineering teams, supporting your project from initial consultancy through to completion, providing a fully managed end-to-end service.
DATA CENTER SOLUTIONS
We have developed specific access floor solutions for Data Centers. GAMAFLOR systems in combination with our last generation of perforated panels will optimize energy sourcing and ensure the safety and reliability of the Data Processing Center.
You can contact us through the following contact form and / or our different service centers, our technical and commercial team will assist you with the best solutions and raised access floor systems for your projects.
HEADQUARTERS / FACTORIES
P.I. NAVISUR. Calle Narciso 5, 41907
Tel. (+34) 955 997 731
Calle Juan Bravo 3-A,
Tel. (+34) 912 000 741
Avenida Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, office M-9
Panama City, Panama.
Tel. (+507) 360 5814
EASTERN ASIA OFFICE
14th Floor, South China Building 1-3 Wyndham Street, Central
Tel. (+852) 2869 8814
Headquarters / Factories:
(+34 ) 955 99 77 31
Headquarters / Factories:
(+34 ) 955 99 77 31
Polygroup reserves the right to modify any product or content without prior notice.